Saturday 22 January 2011

Hello 2011....


Hi there, well i am useless at posting as you can see its been over 12 months since my last!! I am very good at reading other peoples blogs though!!
so christmas has come and gone and my children are now a year older... a lot has been going on here, a new job, for me and Eva has started nursery this week, she loved her first session..
we have been having a clearout here and maybe i will get around to doing a car boot in the very near future, to get some holiday pennies for our trip to padstow in may half term.
i have been looking into going to a few vintage fairs this year to indulge in my passion for all things old and beautiful...does anyone know of any good ones local to them as i dont mind travelling as long as its good!

we have had quite a lot of snow here in Warwickshire since november, i'll post a couple of piccies...
have a great weekend

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment