Saturday 29 January 2011

I'm in the mood for......Spring....



hey, today i am mostly thinking about Spring...my fav time of year, whats not to like, daffs and pretty flowers emerging, my birthday, and my childrens birthdays, having the windows open, washing drying on the line, cutting the grass for the first time, things growing in the greenhouse, and being able to get outside and do stuff in the garden!
So today i went into the local market town to the florist and bought a lovely pot of hyacinths in a metal bucket and also some grape hyacinths in a normal pot but found the wire pot in the shed, i remembered i had kept it from a rose that someone had bought me, they are so pretty and i cant wait for them to start flowering.
Also took a trip to homebase as i have an old chair that i want to paint in the same Farrow and Ball that i did my dresser but its dark wood so needed some undercoat, while i was there i picked up some more bulbs at 3 for a fiver i chose lily of the valley, lupins and liatris, so will be planting those out the first chance i get.
so what have you been up to today??
Em x

1 comment:

  1. Love the plants, make us realise that spring is not too far away!
    Good luck with the chair, and I will be sewing tonight. Have a craft market in less than 2 weeks, so I'm a bit busy!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete